Help Her Lead Like a G.I.R.L.
Download tips to help your girl unleash her inner leader
Girl Scouts of the USA has been helping girls take the lead for more than 100 years, and we’ve taken that legacy to the next level by collaborating with Disney Channel to create a leadership guide that can help all families develop leadership traits and encourage their girls to be G.I.R.L.s (Go-getters, Innovators, Risk-takers, Leaders)™.
We know leadership isn’t just about who you are, but what you do. That’s why Disney Channel and Elena of Avalor are a perfect match for Girl Scouts as we work to change the conversation around leadership and help girls see that everyone has the potential to lead.
Like your girl, Elena might be young, but as crown princess of Avalor, Elena is learning to be a collaborative, communicative, and confident leader. By following Elena’s adventures—and taking on a few of her own—your girl will uncover the leader within herself and feel empowered to help others do the same. Filled with 12 simple but proven tips designed to enhance your girl’s critical thinking, goal-setting, and problem-solving skills, it’s a must-read for any parent or caregiver looking to give their girl the best.
Here's What's Happening with Girl Scouts and Disney Channel:
- Local Girl Scout Presented with Scepter of Light Award
- Gold Awardee Receives Scepter of Light Award at Elena of Avalor's Royal Debut
- 12 Leadership Secrets Inspired by the Most Adventurous Disney Princess Yet
- Hear It from a Girl Scout: Bringing Gold to Walt Disney World
- Girl Scouts of the USA and Disney Channel Team Up to Inspire Girls to Lead