Travel and Accommodations
Loews Vanderbilt is located 8 miles from Nashville International Airport (BNA) which is served by the following airlines:
TRANSPORTATION TO THE HOTEL FROM THE AIRPORT
A $6.00 discount for round trip service has been arranged with SuperShuttle. (Discount calculation is based on SuperShuttle’s published one way fare option). The discounted price is $18.00 round trip to/from the Loews Vanderbilt Hotel and BNA airport for travel anytime from July 8, 2010 to July 13, 2010. *Fares are subject to change without notice.
To receive the group discount:
Upon arrival to the following airport BNA:
- Make your roundtrip reservation by following this link: SuperShuttle **Accessible transportation is available with advance notice
- Select roundtrip service, enter your first and last name and the Girl Scout Council Technology Conference discount code: GSCKJ
- Enter your flight details (to and from the airport) and the number of people in your party
- From address type choose Hotel / Popular Landmark
- Enter Loews as the name of the hotel
- Select Loews Hotels-Vanderbilt from the list provided
- Enter your cell phone number so that SuperShuttle can contact you on the day of your travel if necessary
- Choose service type of Shared Ride if prompted
- Choose your departure time
- Provide credit card and other requested information
After retrieving your luggage please follow signs to the SuperShuttle ticket counter on the ground level and check in by name or confirmation number. The agent will assist you in boarding the next available shuttle.
Note: You do not have to have an advance reservation to ride SuperShuttle, but without a reservation you will pay the full fare at the ticket counter. There is no discount for one way transfers. If you have any questions about using this discount please call SuperShuttle of Nashville Sales at 615.361.6034 during business hours.
Valet parking is $24 per day for hotel guests of Loews Vanderbilt Hotel. Self-parking is complimentary.
Special rates have been negotiated for both conferences at the Loews Vanderbilt Hotel, Nashville. The rate is $114 per night (plus room tax) single or double occupancy.
To receive these special room rates, requests must be made directly to the hotel by calling 800-336-3335 and requesting the Group Rate for Girl Scouts (see code below) or by using the Loews Vanderbilt online reservation site. To make your reservations online:
- Visit http://www.loewshotels.com/en/Hotels/Nashville-Hotel/Overview.aspx
- On the lower left hand side, see the section called 'Book your room'
- Make sure that under 'Choose your hotel' you see Nashville, Tennesee
- Enter your check-in and check-out date, the number of rooms you require, and total number of guests (Adults and Children)
- Under Partner/Group Rates, please choose Group
- The Code is GSC710
The cut-off date to make your reservation is May 28, 2010. Special rates may be available after that date but are not guaranteed.
CHECK IN AND OUT TIMES
- If you are rooming with someone, please make sure that only one person makes the reservation to avoid duplication and the possibility of being charged for two separate rooms.
- The special rates negotiated for the Conference will be honored from 7/4/10 to 7/16/10 based upon availability of group rooms at the time of the request.
- Reservations must be guaranteed with a credit card at time of reservation. A deposit equal to one night room and tax may be used in lieu of a credit card guarantee but must be received by the hotel at least 14 days prior to arrival. Reservations awaiting a deposit must still have a credit card on file to guarantee.
- Hotel cancellations must be made by 4pm local time 24 hours prior to the date of arrival to avoid one night room and tax charges.
- In the event that a guest fails to check-in for a guaranteed reservation, a non-refundable charge of one night room and tax will be charged to the credit card on file and the balance of the reservation will be cancelled.
Loews Vanderbilt check-in time is 3:00 PM; check-out time is 12:00 noon. All guests arriving before 3:00 PM will be accommodated as rooms become available.
The Bell Desk can arrange to check baggage for those arriving early when rooms are not available and for guests attending functions on departure day.
- Fitness Center
- CG’s Salon & Day Spa (www.cghaircolorspa.com)
- Kraus Art Gallery – featuring renowned Nashville artist Harold Kraus
- Business center
- Concierge service
- Dry cleaning and laundry service
- Gift shop
- 24-hour in-room dining
- Sealy pillow-top mattress covered in 300-thread-count, 100% cotton linens
- 100% combed and ringspun terry towels and bathsheets
- Lather skin and body care products made from the most unique, effective natural ingredients on the planet
- The “Ultimate Doeskin” robe by Chadsworth & Haig
- Flat-screen TV
- On demand movies
- Iron and ironing board
- Wake up calls recorded by Nashville entertainers such as Vince Gill, Amy Grant and Brenda Lee
- 24-hour room service
- Keurig single cup brewer with Emeril's Coffee
- In-room safe
- Complimentary high-speed Internet access
- 2 digital phone lines with voicemail