Privacy and Data Use Policy for GSUSA Surveys
A Note to Girl Scout Parents/Guardians
Girl Scouts of the USA invites your daughter to share her thoughts and feelings about her experiences in Girl Scout sponsored programs. To give girls the best programs possible, Girl Scouts of the USA is interested in understanding whether girls are enjoying program activities, if they understand new materials presented to them, and ultimately, if the programs are truly benefiting them. We'd like for your daughter to help us in our research efforts by occasionally completing short surveys about her experiences. We value girls' honest feedback, and would like your permission to have your daughter share her voice with other girls nationwide.
- Your daughter's survey answers will be for research purposes only.
- Your daughter's decision to participate in this research is completely voluntary. She does not have to participate if she does not wish to do so.
- Your daughter's decision to participate or not, will not affect her standing in her Girl Scout sponsored program, and she will still be able to participate fully in all program activities.
- If your daughter decides to participate, she may choose not to answer any questions she does not want to answer, and may stop participation at any point.
- Participation in the surveys is only for the purpose of the Girl Scouts of the USA to better understand program effectiveness. Your daughter will not be marketed to, solicited or exposed to any form of advertisement as a result of participating in the Girl Scout Voices Surveys.