- Who We Are
- For Adults
- For Girls
- Girl Scout Shop
Coordinator, Development Data Systems
Summary of Position
The Coordinator, Development Data Systems is primarily responsible for receiving, recording, and legally receipting charitable contributions to Girl Scouts of the USA, in accordance with donor intent, GSUSA policies, and IRS rules and regulations governing charitable contributions. S/he is also primarily responsible for ensuring accurate, timely biographical and data entry in the Fund Development CRM system.
This position is responsible for conducting daily audits of gift entry; producing gift, revenue and other standard reports; completing monthly, calendar and fiscal year-end reconciliation with Finance; and updating and maintaining biographical prospect and donor data.
• Minimum of 4 years experience in non-profit fundraising or constituent-related setting required. Experience with CRM databases essential, experience with research databases highly desirable.
• Demonstrated ability to organize, synthesize, and analyze material from multiple sources and articulate findings clearly and concisely, verbally and in writing.
• Proven ability to prioritize and manage multiple assignments and meet tight deadlines.
• Demonstrated strong communication and listening skills.
• Adept at manipulating CRM databases and search engines.
• Travel up to 15% of the time involving day trips, overnight travel and on weekends, when required.
• Bachelor’s Degree and/or equivalent relevant experience.
How to Apply
EOE/Committed to Diversity