A few more "this and thats" we think you'll find handy in your twinning undertaking.
- Networking Fundamentals: Networking isn't just talking to people and handing out business cards. Get the full story on this useful art, including key definitions and tips, and learn why things like "distance power" make sense.
- Membership Cultivation: Eight steps for community cultivation around membership, with an emphasis on Hispanic membership strategies and on tapping into existing community service pipelines.
- WAGGGS: With 10 million Girl Guides and Girl Scouts from 145 countries across the world, the World Association of Girl Guides and Girl Scouts is the largest voluntary movement dedicated to girls and young women in the world.
- Global—Travel: Resources that encourage personal reflection, promote positive connections, and empower girls to use their travel experience to effect change in their lives and communities. The global toolkit also provides forms, detailed steps, and travel tips
- Journeys: A key part of the Girl Scout Leadership Experience is the leadership journey, a coordinated series of activities grouped around a theme. Each journey is tied to some of Girl Scouts' 15 national outcomes for girls, as defined in the Girl Scout Leadership Model.