Cookie Pro 2019
CONGRATULATIONS, 2019 Cookie Pro contest winners!
Thank you to every cookie entrepreneur that entered the 2019 Cookie Pro contest! Through the Girl Scout Cookie Program—the largest girl-led entrepreneurial program in the world—you learned so many new skills and accomplished so many amazing things.
You unleashed your creativity to share your unique cookie stories of skill and strength with us—showing the world how you ran your cookie sale like a super hero, just like the motivated resilient, and determined-to-succeed DC Super Hero Girls™! Every single one of you is out there changing the world one cookie package at a time, and we can’t wait to see what you accomplish next year—you’re all Cookie Pros!
DRUM ROLL, PLEASE!
Announcing the 24 Nationwide Grand Prize Winners:
This year’s winners were selected from Girl Scouts of all grade levels across the country through a robust, four-round evaluation process involving online and offline components. Each contest entry was evaluated based on the girls’ entrepreneurial spirit and cookie program experience. To learn more about how the winners were selected, check out the official contest rules.
Remember, being a 2019 Cookie Pro contest grand prize winner means these girls will get the epic opportunity to:
- Travel to sunny Southern California for an all-expenses-paid Cookie Entrepreneur Experience with their parent/guardian
- Go on incredible VIP adventures at Warner Bros. Studios designed exclusively for Girl Scouts
- Take part in super-cool activities and go behind the scenes at the studio where the DC Super Hero Girls™ is created
- Get an in-depth look at the teamwork that went into making the biggest movies and TV shows in the world
- Enjoy a night of your own West Coast adventures
- Attend a special Cookie Pro recognition event with opportunities to meet successful entrepreneurs
- And so much more!
Stay tuned for details on the 2020 Cookie Pro contest,
coming later this year!
To enter the Cookie Pro contest, girls must must be a registered Girl Scout participating in the 2018-2019 Girl Scout Cookie Program, and legal residents of one of the 50 U.S. states, the District of Columbia, Guam, or Puerto Rico, including Residents currently residing in overseas military installations with a valid APO/FPO mailing address.
DC SUPER HERO GIRLS and all related characters and elements © & ™ DC Comics and Warner Bros. Entertainment Inc. WB SHIELD: TM & © WBEI (S18).
The Girl Scouts® name, mark, and all associated
trademarks and logotypes, including the Trefoil Design, G.I.R.L.
(Go-getter, Innovator, Risk-taker, Leader)™, and Cookie Pro™ are
owned by Girl Scouts of the USA.
The Cookie Pro Patch design is for use on marketing collateral only. The patch image may not be reproduced on any merchandise or product for give away or for sale.