Cookie Pro 2019
Enter now for your chance to head to sunny California!
Calling all G.I.R.L. (Go-getter, Innovator, Risk-taker, Leader)™ entrepreneur superstars participating in the 2018-2019 Girl Scout Cookie Program—the largest girl-led entrepreneurial program in the world!
We know you’re out there shining bright like Girl Scouts do—working hard, taking the lead, crushing your goals, learning so many new skills, and changing the world all cookie season long. And we want to hear from you.
Enter the 2019 Cookie Pro™ contest today by sharing your unique cookie story for a chance to head to sunny California and meet the DC Super Hero Girls™, who—just like Girl Scouts—are motivated, resilient, and determined to succeed!
That’s right. Girl Scouts and the similarly self-starting, passionate, and creative DC Super Hero Girls™ have teamed up to help young cookie entrepreneurs across the country unleash that unstoppable G.I.R.L. shine, share their cookie stories with the world like super heroes, and enter for a chance to win an epic adventure they’ll never forget!
Twenty-four girls nationwide—four per Girl Scout grade level—will be
selected for the epic opportunity to:
- Travel to sunny Southern California for an all-expenses-paid Cookie Entrepreneur Experience with your parent/guardian
- Go on incredible VIP adventures at Warner Bros. Studios designed exclusively for Girl Scouts
- Take part in super-cool activities and go behind the scenes at the animation studio where the DC Super Hero Girls™ is created
- Visit the iconic Santa Monica Pier for unforgettable adventures with rides, games, and more
- Get an in-depth look at the teamwork that went into making the biggest movies and TV shows in the world
- Meet the creative mastermind behind DC Super Hero Girls
- Attend a special Cookie Pro recognition event with opportunities to meet successful entrepreneurs
- And more!
All you have to do to enter is participate in the Girl Scout Cookie Program this season and highlight your tale of skill and strength by 1) answering questions about your entrepreneur experience and the skills you learned, and 2) creating your very own cookie story—fun!
Preparing Your Cookie Pro Entry
Use our handy tip sheet and template to prepare your entry, and come back when you’re ready to submit it! Please note that a one-page story is required if you’re a Daisy, Brownie, or Junior, and a two-page one is required if you’re a Cadette, Senior, or Ambassador. If you’re a Daisy, Brownie, or Junior, you can still submit two pages, but you will not earn extra points for submitting an additional page.
Submitting Your Cookie Pro Entry
Participating in the 2019 Cookie Pro Contest is easy and fun! Before you start your entry, please confirm the following:
Earning Extra Credit
Nearing the end of your cookie sale? Answer extra credit questions to show us how you rocked your sale this season. We encourage you to answer these questions as you’re approaching the end of your sale to highlight all of the amazing things you accomplished this season. The extra credit questions will be available here during the promotional period (January 2—April 30) and will provide all entrants an opportunity to earn extra points towards their submission.
Every cookie entrepreneur who enters GSUSA's Cookie Pro Contest 2019 will receive instructions by email on how to unlock this awesome, limited-edition Cookie Pro 2019 patch for optional purchase—rock it with pride, girls!