Calling All Girls: Win a magical VIP experience in Orlando!
Hey barrier breakin,’ challenge crushin,’ and lead takin’ cookie entrepreneurs! Are you putting that unmatchable Girl Scout courage to the test every year to create positive change? We want to hear from you and reward you for all your hard work selling Girl Scout Cookies® in the 2019–20 season with a chance to win BIG by entering the 2020 Cookie Pro™ contest by March 31.
Entering is simple: participate in the Girl Scout Cookie Program® this season and highlight your unique cookie business smarts by answering questions about the skills you learned and your experience selling cookies!
GET YOUR SHOT AT THE GRAND PRIZE
Twenty-four Girl Scouts—four per level—will be named national cookie pros and get the epic chance to:
- Travel to Orlando with one parent or guardian for a once-in-a-lifetime experience
- Enjoy exclusive access to some of the world’s most iconic theme parks!
- Embark on behind-the-scenes adventures with Girl Scouts from all over the country
- Be a VIP guest at G.I.R.L. 2020, the largest event for girls in the world!
- Get backstage passes to meet super-cool celebrity speakers
- Meet Girl Scouts of the USA’s CEO, Sylvia Acevedo, and other inspiring Girl Scout entrepreneurs
- Win awesome swag, giveaways, and more!
ENTER TO WIN BIG
Participating in the Cookie Pro contest is easy! Simply answer a set of questions online and submit them along with a solo photo of yourself. We can’t wait to hear how you’ve been crushing your goals, learning tons of new skills, and taking the lead to rock your cookie business all season long!
PRO TIPS: Before you get started, please review the following:
- As part of the entry process, you’ll be asked to upload a solo photo of yourself (from the waist up). Make sure you have the photo you want to submit ready to upload.
- To be eligible to win, you must be a registered Girl Scout participating in the 2019–20 Girl Scout Cookie Program and a legal resident of one of the 50 U.S. states, the District of Columbia, Guam, Puerto Rico, the U.S. Virgin Islands, or the Northern Mariana Islands (including residents currently residing in overseas military installations with a valid APO/FPO mailing address) and apply together with a parent or legal guardian who is 18 years old or older as of the date of entry.
UNLOCK THE LIMITED-EDITION PATCH
Every girl who enters the contest will unlock this awesome limited-edition Cookie Pro patch for optional purchase—wear it with pride, girls!
The Cookie Pro Patch design is for use on marketing collateral only. The patch image may not be reproduced on any merchandise or product for give away or for sale.
The GIRL SCOUTS® name, mark, and all associated trademarks and logotypes, including the Trefoil Design, Girl Scout Cookie Program®, GIrl Scout Cookies®, and Cookie Pro™ are owned by Girl Scouts of the USA.