Brownie Meet My Customer Badge Activity
Seek out your customers!
Talk to your family or Brownie friends about who might want to buy Girl Scout Cookies.
Time needed: 30–45 minutes
- A computer, tablet, or phone with internet access
Before you sell Girl Scout Cookies, think about who might want to buy them. Make a list of people you want to talk to (in person or online) about buying cookies.
Talk to your family or Brownie friends about who might want to buy Girl Scout Cookies. Neighbors? People at your place of worship? People who live in a retirement community? Students at a nearby college? Your family’s coworkers? Make a list of everyone you want to talk to (either in person or online) about buying cookies.
You may want to find out:
- Whom do you consider a good cookie customer, and why?
- How will you reach your potential customers?
- Are there any other places where you can meet customers who you may not have considered?
Think about these questions:
- What did you learn about finding customers?
- How did you decide who would be a potential customer?
- How can you share what you’ve learned about identifying customers with other girls?
Troop Leaders: The instructions for all badge steps are available free of charge in your Girl Scout Volunteer Toolkit.
Girl Scouts at Home activities have been adapted from existing Girl Scout programming and optimized for use at home during a period of social distancing.