Relocation Help

Whether you are moving across the country or around the world, Girl Scouts is here to lend a hand. Relocating can be stressful, but Girl Scouting can provide girls who are moving the familiarity of something they've grown up with and help them adjust to their new home and surroundings. Below you'll find Girl Scout resources and guides to make the move easier.

For Parents

If you're moving from the U.S. to another country and have a daughter in Girl Scouting, your first step is to complete the Let's Get Movin' Form (abroad) (DOC) and send it to USA Girl Scouts Overseas. If you cannot access the form, contact USAGSO at overseas@girlscouts.org and we will notify your new location of your impending arrival. If a girl has never been a Girl Scout, joining would be a great way for her to meet other girls in her new home.

If you are moving from state to state or back to the U.S. from another country, complete the Let's Get Movin' Form (to/within the U.S.) (DOC) and send it to Girl Scouts of the USA Information and Referral Center at misc@girlscouts.org or call (800) GSUSA 4 U [(800) 478-7248] or (212) 852-8000. A representative will provide you with the information you need to continue or join Girl Scouting in the U.S. through a local Girl Scout council.

For Companies

Here are some additional ways that USAGSO and your company can work together: