Scholarships for Girl Scouts
Please note: if you are searching by state and your council office is in another state than the one you live in, be sure to search both states.
Does your organization offer a scholarship for Girl Scouts?
Download and return the Scholarship Listing Request Form (PDF) to be added to our listings.
We’ve compiled a list of universities/colleges, foundations, and Girl Scout councils that offer scholarships, awards, and grants for Girl Scouts.
Though the list is updated periodically, be sure to check with your local Girl Scout council for the most recent information for your area. Your council may also offer helpful workshops or other resources to prepare for college.
Remember, earning a Girl Scout Gold Award is an excellent way to give any college or scholarship application that “something extra” to help you stand out from the crowd.
For additional information on college scholarships, contact your high school guidance counselor, reach out to the financial aid office of the school(s) you wish to attend, and check out these websites:
- The College Board
- School Soup
- Scholarships for international students at U.S. colleges
- “No Essay” College Scholarship
- United Negro College Fund Scholarships
- Scholarship America Scholarships
- 2018 KPMG Future Leaders Scholarship Applicatoin
- Study Abroad Funding
- Fulbright US Student Program
- Coca Cola Scholars
- Comcast Leaders and Achievers Scholarships (Applicant must be nominated by school)
- Lamber Goodnow Education Scholarships
- Burger King Scholarship
- AXA Achievement Scholarship
- Gen and Kelly Tanbe Scholarship
- Diller Teen Awards (Jewish teen scholarship)
- Greg Goff Leadership Awards
- Davidson Fellows Scholarship
- Anne Frank Scholarship Awards
- Monkss Home Improvements Service Scholarship (NJ residents only)
- Champion Scholars Scholarship
- Milton Fisher Scholarship
- Taco Bell Live More Scholarship
- Hispanic Heritage Youth Awards (Latino youth scholarship)
With some targeted research, you can uncover all sorts of helpful information to secure grants and scholarships. As with any online application, always be careful of the information you share.