Theater in NYC
Our all-new Visitor Experience at the national office in New York City is open and ready for you to explore!
Our new exhibit is called Epic Reflections: The Promise of Girl Scouts.
Leveraging the cultural resources of GSUSA to fully engage Girl Scouts, volunteers, alumnae, and the general public, our refreshed Visitor Experience illuminates and inspires with interactive exhibits, sensory involvement, and meaningful new insights.
You’ll enjoy stunning views of Midtown Manhattan from the 17th floor of our New York City offices as you immerse yourself in an exhibit that incorporates art, history, and technology.
When you schedule your visit, you’ll set the stage to have fun, discover interesting facts about Girl Scouts, and see why our organization remains so vital and important today.
- Check out the original patent for the iconic Girl Scout trefoil.
- Use an augmented reality app to bring to life the fascinating stories behind so many Girl Scout artifacts.
- See how our uniforms have evolved through the years, from military inspired to high fashion to the more casual looks of today.
- Peer through the high-powered telescope to explore bustling Fifth Avenue.
- Catch your reflection in the floors and mirrors—just as we want all girls to see themselves reflected in the Girl Scout Movement.
We welcome one and all to our new Visitor Experience. Email us to schedule your tour today!
The GSUSA national office is located at 420 Fifth Avenue (at 37th
Street) in New York City.
Visit the Girl Scout Shop in NYC
420 Fifth Avenue at 37th Street
Monday–Wednesday, 8:30 a.m.–6:00 p.m. EDT
Thursday, 8:30 a.m.–6:00 p.m. EDT
Friday, 8:30 a.m.–6:00 p.m. EDT
Please bring valid photo ID.