Keep her engaged and inspired in challenging times
In challenging times, our Girl Scout grit shines the brightest. That’s why we’re prepared to be a source of consistency for you and your girl when you need it most. Now you can access the Girl Scout experience she knows and loves in a way she can enjoy right now.
While many of the things she was looking forward to are canceled, Girl Scouts is still happening. From home and online, for as long as she needs to, she can:
- Keep the Girl Scout experience going and stay connected while earning badges through online activities with the NEW Girl Scouts at Home
- Participate in live virtual events and safe service projects that keep her engaged and inspired
- Gain tangible, innovative problem-solving and life skills
- Grow confidence in her outdoor skills and learn how to be a champion for the environment
- Expand her imagination through hands-on STEM activities
And as things continue to evolve and change, we’ll continue to adapt to meet her needs until we can come together again.
Connection is more important than ever as we navigate these challenging times. So whenever you’re ready to renew your Girl Scout membership, we’ll be here for you.