The Girl Scout Network
You know Girl Scouts as the preeminent leadership development organization for girls. And now, we've created a community of likeminded advocates who feel passionately about coming together in support of girls.
It's the Girl Scout Network: a powerful community of adults—Girl Scout alums and supporters from across the country—who believe in preparing girls to be the leaders of the future.
Girl Scouts is the most respected organization of its kind, and it’s the home of such trailblazing women as Venus Williams, Katie Couric, and Karlie Kloss—just a few of the incredible women who are Girl Scout alums!
Girl Scouts is also where many female CEOs and astronauts, more than half of our country’s female governors, and 60% of today’s congresswomen started their journey to success.
Connect to the Girl Scout Network
Complete and confirm your contact information to get started now.
Sign up now and you’ll receive:
- Our monthly newsletter via email, including inspiring alum profiles, savvy career advice from and for women, mentoring tips, and videos
- Invitations to special local and national events (varies by council)
- Networking opportunities with our vast community of Girl Scout alums
- Discounts at the Edith Macy Center in Briarcliff Manor, New York
- Links to the Girl Scout Legislative Agenda, with chances to support polices that foster leadership and educational opportunities for girls and youth-serving nonprofit organizations
- Access to new merchandise designed especially for alums and adult supporters—plus 10% off your first purchase at girlscoutshop.com
Catch up on what we’re doing today.
If you’re an alum, you’re familiar with our focus on leadership, outdoors, and entrepreneurship. But today, girls also explore science and technology as they become the leaders of tomorrow. If your memories are of crafts and service, you’ll be amazed to see the many options girls can choose from today!
Find Girl Scout Network events near you.
Across the country, Girl Scout alums and supporters are gathering for a variety of events, from luncheons to theater nights to legislative action opportunities to organized hikes through national parks to galas. You won’t want to miss what’s going on in your area, so check out what’s happening near you.
Girl Scout Network FAQs