Frequently Asked Questions
Girl Scout Cookies
- How can I get help with using the Digital Cookie® platform?
If you’re looking for technical support for your girl’s Digital Cookie page, visit the Parent Portal.
If you need help with your Digital Cookie order, feel free to contact us with questions or concerns.
- Where can I find information about the ingredients in Girl Scout Cookies?
For a list of currently available Girl Scout Cookies and their ingredients, visit our Meet the Cookies page.
- Where can I send feedback or questions about cookies I’ve received?
Check the side panel on your cookie packaging for baker information, and contact ABC Bakers or Little Brownie Bakers directly.
- Where can I buy Girl Scout Cookies?
Visit www.girlscoutcookies.org, and enter your zip code to connect with a cookie seller near you.
You can also download the official Girl Scout Cookie Finder app to find cookie booths near you (available for both iOS and Android devices).
- How can I enroll my girl in Girl Scouts, become a volunteer, or otherwise get involved?
Thanks for your interest in Girl Scouts! Please visit the Council Finder and enter your zip code to connect with your local Girl Scout council.
- Where are the appropriate places to put badges and awards on Girl Scout uniforms?
Check out the Insignia Finder for details on official badge placement.
Girl Scout On-Line Shop
- How can I get help with my recent online purchase from the Girl Scout Shop or learn more about available products?
For questions about your order placed on girlscoutshop.com or product availability, please contact the Girl Scout Merchandise Customer Service Team via email.
Don't see your question or answer here? See our FAQs.
Visiting New York City?
Check out our brand new Girl Scout Central store located at 420 Fifth Avenue at 37th Street – Ground Floor.
Want to get involved with Girl Scouts?