Troop Leader Resources
Earning cookie pins and badges can help girls focus on developing essential skills as they participate in the Girl Scout Cookie Program®. Check out some great resources for activities and badges that can help bring more meaning to her cookie business.
Pins and Badges
- Girl Scout Cookie Program Pins & Badges poster (PDF)
- Cookie Entrepreneur Family Pin Requirements for Daisies, Brownies, Juniors, Cadettes, Seniors, and Ambassadors (PDF)
- Award and Badge Explorer: Encourage her to explore her interests and learn new skills through earning her Cookie Business and Financial Literacy badges.
- Buy Cookie Entrepreneur Family Pins—available now!
Cookie Program Booklets and Handouts
- Girl Scout Cookie Program: 5 Skills for Girls Toolkit (facing pages) (PDF) — English | Español
- Financial Empowerment, the K–12 Program (facing pages) (PDF) — English | Español
- Cookie Booth Essentials (PDF) — English
- Where the Money Goes (PDF) — English
- Entrepreneurship Progression
Chart (PDF) — English
Before participating in any money-earning Girl Scout activity, it’s super important for girls and adults to review the following materials:
- Digital Marketing Tips for Cookie Entrepreneurs and Families (PDF) — English
- Supplemental Safety Tips for Online Marketing (PDF) — English
- Practical Tips for Parents (PDF) — English | Español
- Safety Tips for Product Sales (PDF) — English
Contact your local council for a copy of Safety Activity Checkpoints.
Handouts from "5 Skills for Girls" Toolkit
More Tips and Tools
- Volunteer Essentials: Get just about everything you need, including basic facts and forms and tips for planning outdoor activities, managing troop finances, promoting safety, arranging trips, and selling cookies—ask your local council for a copy of Volunteer Essentials.
Cookie Season Merchandise
New merchandise available for purchase from council stores or online at girlscoutshop.com.