Digital Cookie® Purchase Terms and Conditions
These purchase terms and conditions ("Purchase Terms and Conditions") govern your purchase and use of products available through Digital Cookie sale pages ("Digital Cookie"), which are operated by Girl Scouts of the USA and/or Girl Scouts Councils ("Girl Scouts"). By making a purchase through Digital Cookie, you acknowledge and agree to the following terms. Thank you for participating in Digital Cookie!
- Upon placing your order, Digital Cookie will generate and email you an electronic receipt showing the items ordered and your order confirmation number. Your order will be shipped by common carrier or by hand-delivery from a Girl Scout, if the participating Girl Scout Council has provided this option. If hand delivery is available in your area, the "In-Person Delivery" option will appear when you check out through Digital Cookie. It is possible that an order for In-Person Delivery may not be approved, in which case your order goes to the second choice you made at the time of purchase: either donation or cancellation.
- If your order is to be shipped, Digital Cookie will send you a shipping confirmation via e-mail with a tracking code so that you can track your order directly with the common carrier.
- Girl Scouts may, in its sole discretion, choose to not process or to cancel your order in certain circumstances. This may occur, for example, when the product you wish to purchase is out of stock or has been mispriced, we suspect the request is fraudulent, or in other circumstances Girl Scouts deems appropriate in its sole discretion.
- Girl Scouts also reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to take steps to verify your identity to process your order. Girl Scouts will either not charge you or refund the charges for orders that we do not process or cancel after processing.
- Digital Cookie may include a cookie donation option. If this is the case, the participating Girl Scout Council chooses the organization(s) to which it will send any donated cookies. Consumers that select the donation option understand that the participating Girl Scouts Council will donate physical product to the chosen organization(s) at the end of the cookie sale season and that the participating Girl Scouts Council, and not the consumer, will select the variety of the cookies that are donated.
- The price of your order will reflect the number of boxes you have selected and the price per box, which is set by the Girl Scouts Council to which the selling Girl Scout belongs. Note that each Council sets its own prices, such that orders placed through different Councils may reflect different pricing.
- Your order will reflect a flat-rate shipping and handling fee where the order is being shipped by common carrier. This fee does not apply to orders for donation or In-Person Delivery.
- Girl Scouts strives to provide accurate pricing information regarding the products available on Digital Cookie. We cannot, however, insure against pricing errors. Girl Scouts reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to not process or to cancel any orders placed for a product whose price was incorrectly posted on Digital Cookie as a result of an error. If this occurs, Girl Scouts will notify you by email. In addition, Girl Scouts reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to correct any error in the listed price.
- Girl Scouts attempts to provide accurate descriptions of all products being sold through Digital Cookie. Girl Scouts does not warrant, however, that the descriptions are accurate, complete, reliable, current or error-free. In all cases, consumers with questions should consult our Frequently Asked Questions page.
- See nutritional information regarding any items in your order.
Shipping and Handling (S&H) Rates
- The flat-rate shipping and handling fees for orders placed through Digital Cookie are as follows:
Quantity of Boxes per Order
4 box minimum purchase
Flat-Rate Shipping and Handling Fee for Shipped Cookies
- Flat rate increments restart after 12 boxes (i.e., 18 boxes incur the 11-12 PLUS the 1-6 boxes flat rate).
- Shipments to Alaska, Hawaii, US Territories and APO/FPO addresses incur an additional $5.00 charge.
- For orders through Digital Cookie where the customer has elected shipment by common carrier, your order will generally arrive within ten (15) business days or fewer.
- For orders through Digital Cookie where the customer has elected for a Girl Scout to deliver the order, delivery times will vary, and may take a few weeks or longer.
- Please note that shipments to Alaska, Hawaii, US Territories and APO/FPO addresses will take additional time.
- Deliveries are limited to the continental U.S., Alaska, Hawaii, US Territories and APO/FPO.
- If shipping to more than one address, each shipment address will be considered a separate order.
Returns and Exchange Policy
We hope you are pleased with your purchase. We are sorry that we cannot accommodate returns or exchanges of Digital Cookie orders.